Monday, December 03, 2007

Adding to the family..........

Well, here's the latest news...I'm going to be a big brother! Mama has a baby in her tummy and next July I'll have a sibling.

Who needs a recliner to watch t.v.?!?




Wrestling with papa

Eliza Jane and her family came down to visit from Indian River

Poor Anne...maybe the Wolverines will win next year with a new coach. Because U of M lost, she had to wear the jersey (again)

Happy Thanksgiving!


Playing outside at Mimi and Grandpa's with the dogs

Watching t.v. with Marissa
Going out to play in the snow with Simon


2 comments:

Jeanine said...

Love the new pics! I especially love the one of Joshua outside with his jester hat on!! ...and what better place is there than on daddys back?! Adorable.

The Garns said...

Congratulations on becoming a big brother Joshua (and to mom and dad too)! The Wickstrom grapevine is 1 day faster than the Wickstrom blog!

Andy, Kris, & James